2474 E Hunt Hwy, suite 100
San Tan, AZ 85143
Visit our Website
- Mental Health
- Behavioral Health
- Case Management
- Peer Support
- Suicide Prevention
- Crisis Support
Hours of OperationWalk In Clinic available 24 hours a day.
Monday - Thursday 7:00am-7:00pm
About UsEMPACT‒Suicide Prevention Center provides outpatient behavioral health services, including counseling, substance abuse, crisis intervention, prevention to children, adults, and families in Maricopa and Pinal County.
For more than 45 years, La Frontera Arizona has been committed to working collaboratively with our public and private partners to solve community problems. We have the resources and expertise to address issues related to behavioral health, affordable housing, children and youth, employment, crisis intervention/suicide prevention, military veterans, and community and cultural education.
We work hard to build personal responsibility, to stabilize families, and to assist individuals in achieving their recovery goals. And that makes all of our communities safer, stronger, and healthier.
La Frontera Arizona is here to help with the following resources:
- More than 1,200 experienced, caring professionals.
- Outpatient and inpatient treatment facilities, housing complexes, and offices in multiple communities throughout Arizona and southern New Mexico.
- Partnerships with numerous local, state, and national entities, including the Arizona Department of Health Services, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), and the New Mexico Human Services Department, among others.
The employees of La Frontera Arizona are committed to the following values:
- Compassion: Caring for our clients, our co-workers, and our community.
- Service Excellence: A commitment to providing services in a respectful, timely, and courteous manner, with awareness of the richness of individual and cultural diversity.
- Integrity: We strive to do the right thing by creating an atmosphere of trust, openness, confidentiality, and accountability.
- Optimal Care: Care that is consistent, effective and efficient.
- Creativity: An approach toward continuous improvement that encourages open-mindedness, innovation, and a willingness to take risks.
- Positive Workplace: An environment of cooperative teamwork where we are accessible, flexible, and listen to and acknowledge one another: where joyful effort is the rule, not the exception.
- Fiscal Management: The responsibility of each employee to support the economic well-being of the organization.